Thursday, January 13, 2011

Recent Purchases

So I really haven't bought anything exciting ladies to share with you besides Harry Potter movies, Despicable Me (So cute! Have you seen it yet?) and odds and ends for the wedding. Oh, I did score some great items from Victoria Secret Semi-Annual sale (stocking up for the honeymoon he he), but I couldn't find them online to share with you. Boohoo. Also, I'm not sure if that would qualify as TMI....

Anyways, thanks to one of my bloggy girlfriend Jen from The Look 4 Less, I got adorable shoes from Go Jane (see my review of Go Jane here)! She has done a post on Stuart Weizman's Alex Sandal (see TL4L post here) and found some look-alikes at Go Jane which I promptly headed over to and bought.

Here's the shoes side by side, Stuart Weitzman's on the left and the Go Jane on the right:


They're not clones, but are definitely close! I'm so happy with the purchase and can't wait for warmer weather to bust them out! They're very comfortable and have lining on the inside of the rope for extra comfort.

What have you bought lately? I'm so over winter, as soon as January 1 hits, I stop buying winter-related clothing all together and start searching for swim wear! Do you do the same? What have you been shopping for recently?

12 comments :

Kerr said...

I am so ready for wedge weather! Winter is really killing me this year. and its only January. sigh.

I just bought a really cute bracelet on Etsy! I figure jewelry is all seasons. I'll post it as soon as it comes in the mail!

Anonymous said...

oh thats a great look for less!
i bought a dress to wear to a wedding at nordies rack yesterday--125 from 650 woot!- but im on a shopping hiatus since I plan on buying an iphone on feb 3!

Kristen said...

Kerr- Jewelry is definitely yearround! I can't wait to see your post!

Danielle- I LOVE when you find great scores like that. NRack is one of my faves!

Ashley J said...

I love those wedges!!!! I am hopping over to that website right this second, thanks for sharing!

Marian said...

Harry Potter movies are always exciting:) And love the wedges!!

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

Thanks for the shout out! :) Glad you're loving the wedges (mine came the other day but I haven't opened the package yet!).

BJJ said...

Love the shoes!

pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Ohh, those shoes are too cute! I'm thinking they'd look great with denim shorts and a flowy cream colored top :-)...and a coral pedi, of course!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

The shoes are super cute!! I actually like the Go Jane ones better than the originals. Hmm as far as shopping for summer stuff, I try to wait until March or so, because I'm still too cold in January to think about being half naked in a bathing suit.

Leah said...

This is making me so excited for summer now! I love these!

Luvs!

Nado Queenie said...

Despicable Me has quickly become my favorite movie! My boys got it for Christmas & we have been watching it non-stop at my house. Love those wedges, they look just like the S.W.!!!

Lesya said...

I too bought those shoes right away. Already got them and they are super comfy! can't wait for warmer weather. Thank goodness here in TX I'll have plenty of time to wear those :)