Monday, January 17, 2011

Our Save the Date

 

For the Save the Dates I used Walmart's online photo center. It was so easy to use and a great price. I initially ordered 50 and paid $18 AND they came with envelopes! Woohoo! I'll need to be ordering more though, the 50 wasn't enough but I figured it would be a good start.

There's so many ideas for Save the Dates, websites to use and some that match your invitations.  We changed our minds a few times before deciding on something simple. First we wanted to use just a single picture with the chalkboards, but decided on this multi-pictured card instead and show off some of our engagement pictures. I swear I'll do a full post on them soon for you ladies!! I've been holding out until after the holidays because we used pictures from the session on our Christmas cards and these Save the Dates.

What did you do for your Save the Dates (if you sent them out)? What great ideas have you seen?

10 comments :

Kristin said...

They turned out GREAT!!! :o)

Sassy In The South said...

So cute!

C Mae said...

Turned out lovely! the pictures chosen are picture perfect!

Kerr said...

these are so great! and I cant believe they came from walmart at such a great price. way to go!

Rissy said...

I really love what you did!

Anonymous said...

They're so cute!!! :)

Val said...

This is good to know!! Thank you! They came out perfectly.

Vanessa said...

These are so cute, your hair and makeup looked amazing!

Anonymous said...

They look awesome! Walmart photo center is how we do our Christmas cards, you can do so much for so cheap! Love it!

Mrs Gable said...

I LOVE IT! They came out great!