Thursday, January 27, 2011

100 Days Until the BIG Day!


Today marks 100 days until the wedding!! Aaagh tomorrow we'll be in double digits! I was so excited I got the Fiance a card (above) and got us something special and something we (really I) need...

A cooking class! Groupon (have you signed up yet??) had a special for classes at the Village Kitchen Shoppe in Glendora, CA so I took advantage and got one for us both to take. We've talked in the past how fun it would be to take a class together and learn to make something delicious and I thought this was the perfect opportunity! The classes are different each week and include some delicious food like Northwood's Inn Cheesebread (absolutely delicious!), Pork Rillettes, plus more.

Also, I'm so happy about the wedding being so close! The Fiance is my pefect match and really does complete me. Being with him has been a complete joy and has brought so much to my life these past years together. They always say that when you meet The One you know and it really is true. I can tell you when and where we met, what we talked about and what we were wearing. From that day forth I knew he was special and I couldn't explain why I was so drawn to him without sounding like a romantic git. We didn't date for several months and in those months we both dated oher people but I always just KNEW he was for me. I'll tell you guys the whole story another time, I'm sure.

14 comments :

Anonymous said...

awww yay!

Vanessa said...

How sweet! You must be bursting with excitement! The cooking class sounds like a lot of fun too :-).

I met my boyfriend almost 6 years ago and that night I told my friend "He's going to be my boyfriend." We didn't talk for about 6 months and reunited on my 18th bday and have been together since :-D

Mrs Gable said...

This will go by so fast! Happy 100 days away!!!!

Carmen said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait to see your wedding photos...100 days to go!

And I totally agree with you with your pics for what we can bet to see at the Oscars! Elie Saab is incredible! Dreamy gowns.

Anonymous said...

EEK! 100 days... it's getting close! I love the idea of getting him a card. So cute!!

Kerr said...

how exciting! It will be here before you know it :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for 100 days to go! I'm a week behind you so our 100 day countdown will be next Thursday. It'll be here before we know it! :)

Lyndsy said...

Oh my goodness! 100 days is soo soon! So exciting!!

Lyndsy said...

Oh my goodness! 100 days is soo soon! So exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! 100 days is nothing...it'll be here before you know it!!

REBrown said...

A cooking class is a great idea! This would be neat to get a couple for a shower gift.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh 100 days to go! It's going to FLY by! I remember having a fun weekend with my MOH and it being "99 days to go" and the next couple of months flew! Enjoy it girl!

Rissy said...

aww that is absolutely adorable!
Less than four months and you will be Mrs. K... or well Mrs "?"

Rach said...

Do tell the story sometime!