Thursday, January 27, 2011

LOVE These Flowergirls!

From Idaho Wedding at Style Me Pretty

Aren't these flowergirls just the cutest?? I love their hair, simple dresses with ruffle sleeves, and I especially LOVE their yellow flipflops!!

I haven't picked out the dresses for my 4 flowergirls yet, so I've tagged this picture for inspiration. Since the flowergirls are young, I want them to be comfortable and have their dresses to be played and danced in with ease and not constricting or itchy. The sandals add such a fun pop of color and are comfortable for children to play and dance in. I'm definitely going to steal this idea!!

What do you think? Did you have any flowergirls at your wedding? What did they wear? What have you seen at other weddings? Any suggestions for where I can shop for simple dresses like these?

**Quick questions, do you like these short wedding posts? Would you like to see something specific? I'm dying to share more with you about my own wedding choices, but you'll have to wait until the big day! I swore when I was first engaged that I would not turn LLP into a wedding blog, but these posts have become pretty regular and I wanted to make sure you guys are interested in it. Let me know your thoughts!!**

12 comments :

Hannah, Here! said...

Love it! Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

how cute are they!

and keep it coming! i never get sick of weddings!!!

KatiePerk said...

I love these posts! I have been married for 3 years, but I still love hearing what others are thinking! Those little gals are adorable!!

Mrs Gable said...

I love wedding post! It is an exciting time for you and I love hearing about the details of your big day. I love the brides dress as well as the little flower girls!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you've seen these little dresses on crew cuts..theyre a little pricy, but I know they always run online sales. I think theyre just ADORBS.

http://www.jcrew.com/girls_feature/alldressedup/PRDOVR~37045/37045.jsp

JMB said...

So , my dream wedding is silver and grey-blue but I am trying to come up with another color? Like a pearl? But I think I would almost like to do a rich purple? Or something strong like that? Suggestions? And of course since I am obsessed with silver and grey-blue I am looving this picture you found, I may have to archive it.

JMB said...

PS- I could talk about weddings all day! I think it is my second calling in life. Swear. For example tomorrow night I want to do nothing but watch Say Yes to the Dress and 4 Weddings.

Rissy said...

wedding time is such an exciting time, if your blog is all about it then so what!?

The flip flops are too cute, and i actually really love those dresses. Looks fitting for them to be so casual since it seems like that was kind of the feel of the bride and groom too.

Kerr said...

Oh my gosh those girls dresses are adorable! and I love the flip flops for a pop of color.

I love hearing about the wedding details!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I've been a flower girl before and I've watched my cousins at weddings before. We loved running around at the reception, high heels are not the most comfortable for kids (and we all know slippers are still more comfortable!)

Marian said...

Love those flower girl dresses. I kind of hope they have them in adult sizes as well:)

Anonymous said...

Love these dresses! They are so cute! My flower girls are wearing a dress by the same designer as my bridesmaids. It made the decision very easy to make. And keep the wedding posts coming! I love hearing from other girls planning!