Thursday, January 20, 2011

OOTD

 

Outfit 1:
F21 necklace
Nordstrom Tank (sorry about the colored bra, I accidently left my nude at home)
AE Shorts
Mix of bracelets: Michael Kors Watch, Tiffany's bracelets, Old Navy bangle, two Nordstrom bangles

Outfit 2:
F21 necklace
F21 Light weight sweater
AE Shorts
Mix of bracelets: Michael Kors Watch, Tiffany's bracelets, Old Navy bangle, two Nordstrom bangles
So this isn't today's OOTD, but this is what I wore over the weekend on my cruise to Mexico. I'll post about it more on Monday, I'm trying to gather some pictures from friends to show you! There was a heat wave and we had the best temperatures so I was able to bust out some of my summer wardrobe! It was so nice to wear less clothes and not have socks and boots, very freeing!

PS This is a week and a half post spray-tan.

15 comments :

Young and Fabulous said...

ok i was about to say..where the heck do you live that you can wear shorts! and I'm moving there!

haha then I saw it was in Mexico I was like aw mann...its a warm 25 degrees here in Boston yay!

cute outfit though I LOOVE the striped sweater..so cute yet fashionable!

xoxox

Anonymous said...

ohh i LOVE that striped sweater!

Kristen said...

Young & Fab- I live in CA and it is pretty warm here, I'm hoping it keeps up so I can wear shorts again this weekend! I hope it warms up over there too!

Danielle- Thanks! I love it too, but I bought a M and with I got a S

Hikari said...

Outfit 2. *LOVE. IT.

Those colors look really good on you.

LB said...

Agree #2 outfit is SUPER cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I am SUPER jealous that you got to wear shorts! It's like 6 degrees here today. BOO!

J. said...

Your tan looks great! I think I'm due to finally try the spray tan!

PS - you have AMAZING hair!~

Mrs Gable said...

Young & Fab - Move to FL if you want to wear shorts. Today I have a skirt, tank top and flipflops on. No joke!


Miss K - I love your OOTD like always!!!

Kristen said...

Thank you so much ladies! You're all so sweet!

I just bought that sweater from F21, but it's not online anymore. :(

Amy- I'm in CA and it's pretty warm, I'm wearing a tank top, but idk if it's shorts weather just yet.

Sarah said...

I'm a newbie to your blog but it is so cute..and so are these outfits!! I'm now following and can't wait to read more :) xoxo

Rissy said...

I'm gonna be honest.. I didn't even read this because I skipped straight to JEALOUS... long sleeves and shorts is my favorite ensemble!

Annie said...

the tan is looking great today lady!!
and i'm totally jealous that you are in shorts and a tank!! it is SOOOO freezing cold in MN it's not even funny. enjoy your extra warm weather while you can :)

Rach said...

You look great! I have never had a spray tan last so long-usually just for a couple of days. Apparently I wasn't getting the right kind. And we are sooo lucky to live in CA. I hit the beach this weekend and it was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace in the first outfit and the striped shirt. I'm jealous of your shorts. MI is in middle of a snow storm as I type! I'm a very jealous girl ;)

Rissy said...

back again BECAUSE I tagged you in my latest post...
www.rissyblogs.blogspot.com