Thursday, January 20, 2011

OOTD

 

Outfit 1:
F21 necklace
Nordstrom Tank (sorry about the colored bra, I accidently left my nude at home)
AE Shorts
Mix of bracelets: Michael Kors Watch, Tiffany's bracelets, Old Navy bangle, two Nordstrom bangles

Outfit 2:
F21 necklace
F21 Light weight sweater
AE Shorts
Mix of bracelets: Michael Kors Watch, Tiffany's bracelets, Old Navy bangle, two Nordstrom bangles
So this isn't today's OOTD, but this is what I wore over the weekend on my cruise to Mexico. I'll post about it more on Monday, I'm trying to gather some pictures from friends to show you! There was a heat wave and we had the best temperatures so I was able to bust out some of my summer wardrobe! It was so nice to wear less clothes and not have socks and boots, very freeing!

PS This is a week and a half post spray-tan.
Post a Comment