Tuesday, January 11, 2011

OOTD

Forever 21 Tunic
Mossimo Leggings from Target (I wear two pairs for warmth and so that they're not sheer)
Steve Madden "Instyce" Boots (from this post)
Forever 21 Necklace (from this post, same as the boots)

Look at me go! 2 OOTD posts so far this month, I'm already 50% completed with my Resolutions!! Also, my wedding invitations are in the process- template done, paper picked out and I should be able to rock and roll with those puppies next week! Wow. Where would I be without you lovely ladies???? I tell you where, still crying about the invitations and heading to work in an oversize sweater, lame shoes, no make-up, and flat gross hair, that's where. You guys are totally helping me to be on track with my goals with all your love, inspiration, and fun blog posts on each of your sites.

You may notice that I'm a little tanner in the picture than the norm and that's because I got a spray tan! Woohoo! I love it and I'll be doing a review next week on the process!!

What have you ladies been wearing? From what I understand, the weather has been all crazy all over the USofA and some of you have warm weather while others are freezing!! I'm still living in my leggings as you can see, but I'm already shopping for some summer pieces.

12 comments :

Anonymous said...

oh that reminds me i need to make a spray than appt for this weekend lol.

love the outfit. look at you and your resolutions! :)

Caroline said...

You look so cute!!! I may have to steal this look! :)

Rissy said...

it has been ridiculously cold here!
I've been sick so I am rocking sweats for the most part : (
I have a post for tomorrow though about my shameful sick ways...

www.rissyblogs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love this OOTD!! Its so simple, but so classic!

Taylor said...

I am in a major work rut, i HATE business casual. I want leggings, tunics, maxi skirts and jeans - other than Sat or Sun...and snow sucks - ready for spring/summer too!

Annie said...

you are such a pretty girl! love the outfit hun :)
i want a spray tan!! and like you, i've been living in leggings. they are my fave!
i can't wait for summer!! i'll be out of maternity clothes...i hope ;)

Rach said...

Cute outfit! Can't wait to read your review of the spray tan-I've had some that looked amazing and some that turned out horribly. The weather has been bi-polar here. We had a giant storm over Christmas, lately it's been crisp and clear, and this weekend it's supposed to be around 80. I've been wearing jeans or leggings, boots, and a cute top or sweater.

BJJ said...

Love it.. you look great!
I have on a similar outfit in some of my recent pictures! :)
Love your blog, glad I bumped into it! peace and love.

pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Cute outfit! Perfect for this weather :-). Your cousin Melanie told me about your blog and I love it!

Lived With Love said...

cute outfit! :)

Kerr said...

it is so flippin cold here and I hate it. we are not used to this weather in charleston. I am ready for summer dresses already!

Nado Queenie said...

Love the OOTD, so chic! PS don't take my post to heart, I actually enjoy reading about your resolutions LOL! Can't wait to see the final product of your invites :)