Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Heather, I Love You


Heather Morris has always been one of my favorites from Glee, her character Britney is just HILARIOUS. She recetly wore this dress and I'm in love with her whole look. Swoon. I really love her hair here and her make-up screams summer, her pink nails, all of it. Oh, and I like her dress and shoes too. This look and the one from the Emmys are one of my top faves of hers.

Are you guys ready for summer or what? It seems like the whole world is holding their breath for warm weather. I've completely ditched winter looks and have started shoppin for summer clothes (mainly a new swimsuit for the honeymoon- we're going to Jamaica), I want to have tan skin and pink cheeks and neon pink nails again.

5 comments :

The Lambert's said...

Oh yea! So really for warm weather! I seriously dream of somewhere warm and tropical each day :) Already planning what I am going to pack for summer beach vacas!

Anonymous said...

well thats a cute dress!

i love her. her one liners are amazing.

Rissy said...

I have a dress that looks similar to this... and I need to get the skinnies again so I can wear it!

www.rissyblogs.blogspot.com

Nado Queenie said...

She is probably my fav on Glee too...ugh I don't even want to think about bikini's right now LOL...Check out Everything but Water, they always have super cute swim suits (I bought mine for my honeymoon there)

At least I'm skinny said...

She is basically the reason I watch that show.