Monday, January 17, 2011

OOTD & Nails

 
H&M Sheer Button-down shirt (last seen in this post about the appropriateness of the sheer)
Mossimo leggings (2 pairs)
Steve Madden "Intyce" boots
(pic was taken at the end of the day, that's why my shirt is wrinkly)

Ok, don't hate. I'm STILL sporting my leggings. I swear I don't wear them everyday! Just once or twice a week, and of course those are the days I have someone available to take my pic. Gee whiz. I'll have to do an extra OOTD post just to prove that I do wear clothes other than leggings.

In other good news, I finally got my claws on OPI Burlesque Sparkle-icious (from this post). This is with one coat of a purple base for color and three coats OPI. I've heard a lot from other bloggers that they had a lot of chipping, but this pic is from day 3 of my mani and I've only had a slight chip at the tips of a few nails and you can't even see them in the pic. I think the base coat is what's helping, so if you ladies try some major glitter tips try doing a single base coat first to give the glitter some sticking power.

9 comments :

Michelle said...

I'm a new follower to your blog ... so I don't know if there was a previous post on leggings haha ... but I love them too, especially with a pair of tall boots! Also, love OPI nailpolishes!!

Rebecca Dot Com said...

Cute Nailpolish! love the color! also, loved your save the date invitations! toally cute! :)

www.justcherishtoday.com

Lived With Love said...

love the boots! and your save the dates are beautiful!! :) can't wait to follow your wedding planning! :)

Gina said...

Very cute outfit! And gotta love sparkling nails :)

xo, gina

Marian said...

I absolutely love that nail polish!!!

Anonymous said...

love! cute ensemble

Brittany said...

I love the nail polish! I swear by OPI.. it always last so much longer than anything else.

Anonymous said...

I love the nail polish...so girlie sparkley cute!

Rissy said...

Legging confession- I wear them when I feel fat. Is that totally weird??? I mean shouldn't I not want to wear spandex when I feel fat? hmmm

Mossimo target leggings rock! as do you

www.rissyblogs.blogspot.com