Monday, January 24, 2011

Viva La Mexico! (Otra Vez)

For MLK weekend, several of our friends set out on a 4 day cruise from Long Beach, CA to Esnsenada, Mexico. It was a great time and it was so nice to get away! Plus, I get the best sleep on boats because of the rocking of the ship.

Here we are ready to sail!

The Left-handers side of the table! Can you believe there was three of us?

On our way into Ensanada! We always stop at Mango Mango to spend the day.


Some of the Fiance's family friends (who were also there to witness our proposal- check it out here) were there and met up with us!



The last day of the cruise was at sea, and it went by so slow! We had the best time though!


We played some rounds of put put golf, and here's the pics for the hole in one club! That's right, I'm a member by two!

After dinner our last night

All in all it was a great trip! I think I'm done for a while though, this was my 4-5th trip on the same boat to the same destination. I think our next cruise should be for somewhere different like Alaska or the Bahamas!

Have you guys been on a cruise before? They're so much fun! All we did was eat, eat, eat. Matt cracked me up with how much food he consumed, he's like a bottom-less pit. I've done a 7 day cruise before, but that's too long on a boat for me. I think 4-5 days are best. I also get sea-sick really easy, so I swear by the patches! If you even think you could be sick, just use them!

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

looks fabu! i did a cruise after my soph uyear of college with my parents to Greece, italy, nice, sicily and it was amzing. and ya, i gained like 4 lbs.

Rissy said...

I've actually neevr been on a cruise, but have definitely been interested in going.

My mom is a lefty, and she always has to sit on specific sides of the table. No one wants to get elbowed the whole mean lol.

I LOVE your black tank and turquoise necklace... so casual and so cute!

www.rissyblogs.blogspot.com

Ashley J said...

How fun, love all the pictures! I have been on a couple Carnival cruises and always have a blast...I may check into that for this years vacay after seeing all the fun you had;)

Ashley J said...

How fun, love all the pictures! I have been on a couple Carnival cruises and always have a blast...I may check into that for this years vacay after seeing all the fun you had;)

Mrs Gable said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. I love your outfits!

Jessica said...

looks like a fun time! you guys are so cute. what a fun idea :)

Kerr said...

how fun! what a great long weekend trip.

Vanessa said...

That green dress is so pretty on you! The cruise looks like so much fun; I've never been on one, but I think I may have to this year :-)

Michelle said...

looks like you had a great time!! love the green dress on you! so pretty!! I love cruises, I agree though, 4-5 days is the perfect amount of time!

Jessica said...

I can't believe you've done that cruise that many times! So fun that you could go with friends. You look fantastic, so toned and beautiful!

At least I'm skinny said...

Yeah, I did a four day and it was the perfect amount of time. By the last day I was ready to go home. I went to the Bahamas and Key West for a day and had a great time.

Nado Queenie said...

Love that green/teal neckless you sported, super cute statement piece. Never been on a cruise, but I'm dying to do one as a weekend getaway.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun!! Which cruise line did you use? I'd love to convince the boyfriend and other couples to do this one...