Monday, June 28, 2010

I have a SECRET to Share!!

The BF went on a family vacation last weekend to the High Sierras and visited Yosemite National Park (it's super beautiful there, a future blog will soon ensue).

Here we are taking some pictures in front of a lake with a beautiful backdrop...
I was looking around and thinking "Why is everyone in a straight line taking our pictures?"
Then the BF asked if everyone was ready, so assuming he meant ready for dinner I started to walk away and he grabbed my hand, pulled me back to him, and got down on one knee.
I was seriously, truly, and utterly SHOCKED!! The Fiance (formerly known as the BF) and I have talked plenty about getting married and our future together, but I figured we would be engaged next year after he graduates from school. I had no clue whatsoever that he had been planning this for so long!

Here's his side of the family, and my future in-laws after the proposal:
Here's pictures of the ring, which is exactly what I wanted and totally and completely me (thanks to a wish list one of my bff's had access too- thanks again girl!). I'm SO happy and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the most wonderful man in the world!
I'm so thankful and completely exhiliarated with all of the excitement! Thank you to everyone for all of your support and love!

We're planning on having a simple, casual wedding early next year (sometime in May- July 2011). Any planning tips? Wedding tips? Marriage tips? Any referrals for the southern CA area? PLEASE comment/email me!
Post a Comment