Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Product Review: Sally Hansen

Here is Sally Hansen Insta-Dry nail color in Petal Pusher. It's a great opaque pinky-nude color perfect for any occasion or outfit. I'm thinking this might even be a good wedding day option. This is three coats + a top coat.

I've recently become a huge fan of this product, it's true to the colors, dries fast, and is pretty chip resistant. The other colors I own and love are Lively Lilac, Pass-By Pearl, Lightening, Mango Motion, Uptempo Plum, Jumpin' Jade, and Quick Sand. Sally-Hansen is the best drugstore nail polish I've ever tried and lasts really long whether I've applied it or brought it in for a manicure/pedicure at a salon.

Right now if you buy it at Rite-Aid it comes with a free bottle of clear polish for the same price as just one!

Have you tried this brand yet? What was your experience? What color do you use? What's your favorite drugstore nail polish?
Post a Comment