Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Look What Came in the Mail...

The Proud Mary handbag from Lulus, I love it! It's the perfect chic nude bag. It also comes with a longer strap for you to wear it longer on your shoulder or cross-body. It's faux leather, but I would never have known, it's so soft.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Here's how it looks on the site:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Then I went out with my Aunt and picked up this pretty thing at Ross, it's so cute and completely me I couldn't help but buy it. It would have just followed me home if I hadn't. The fun color and pockets are what really sold me. For a bag to become my everyday one it must have easy to access pockets for my cell/keys/lipgloss. This one has 5(!) on the outside, a zip on the inside, two pockets for cell/whatever, and 8 credit card slots. Woohoo!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PS Kristie, you gave me that black and white picture back in Utah in MIDDLE SCHOOL! hahahaThanks again!
Post a Comment