1. Write in my journal- From last month, I have brought my journal to work hoping I would be inspired to write during my lunch break. Ya, that hope sunk. It's still there though in my filing cabinet so maybe this month it will see the light of day.
2. This is my year of savings- Saving some major cash, but still haven't put it into a fund where I can make the most of it. Note to self: Freaking hop on it already! Sheesh.
3. Lose 15lbs by May 1st- I have continued to work out and walk at my lunch time (hey, maybe that's why I didn't write in my journal!), but those last 5lbs are sticky suckers! Although I haven't measured, I do believe that I've lost "weight" in other ways because I'm feeling better, I look better, and stuff I couldn't zip up last year fit GREAT this year! Woohoo to me! I'd still like to lost those few L-Bs just for a confidence boost and plan on upping my workouts next week when my work schedule dies down a bit (it's been crazy busy the last two weeks- hello OT).
4. Learn to cook- Ya I ditched this one last month, but have found a few drinks/appetizer recipes that would be great for a summer BBQ so I might give them a whirl. Documentation will ensue if this happens.
5. To be more personal on this blog- My blog has become so much more fun now that I share more about myself with you! I look forward to new ways of outfits, I'm on the hunt for new products (if I could be anymore than I already was that is), I have an excuse to take so many pictures during my outings regardless of how lame the pictures are. I do have a hair how-to in the works, but it is SO hard to take pictures of yourself doing your own hair. I'm going to have to ask (i.e. use brute force) my sister to help me with this one. Is there anything you'd like to see more of? Anything you'd like to know about me?
Overall I'm not doing so well, but at least I'm