Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Beauty & Hair Looks Round 2

I've continued my oath to try new looks for spring and from my Celeb Inspiration Board and here are the results for Round 2 (see Round 1 here):


Textured Ponytail:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Pastel Nails:
Photobucket
Here's Sally's Hansen's Lively Lilac

Photobucket
Maybelline Express Finish in Minty

Photobucket
Maybelline Express Finish in Goody Plum Drop


Front Braid
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Side Braid:
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Bronze eyes:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Pastel Eyes
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Have you lovelies tried any new make-up or hair looks for spring/summer? From my first round, I've kept going with the the side braid- so easy for those days you don't want to get ready (or don't have time to) and Ashley Tisdale's smoky eye.
Post a Comment