Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Beauty & Hair Looks Round 2

I've continued my oath to try new looks for spring and from my Celeb Inspiration Board and here are the results for Round 2 (see Round 1 here):


Textured Ponytail:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Pastel Nails:
Photobucket
Here's Sally's Hansen's Lively Lilac

Photobucket
Maybelline Express Finish in Minty

Photobucket
Maybelline Express Finish in Goody Plum Drop


Front Braid
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Side Braid:
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Bronze eyes:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Pastel Eyes
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Have you lovelies tried any new make-up or hair looks for spring/summer? From my first round, I've kept going with the the side braid- so easy for those days you don't want to get ready (or don't have time to) and Ashley Tisdale's smoky eye.

8 comments :

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I love that you do these posts! I wish I were better in the hair and make-up department. My favorites are the front braid and the Sally's purple nail polish. Right now I'm into the Sally emerald green polish.

Anonymous said...

um HELLOOOO...you nailed each and every one of those looks! and you have the most perfect shaped fingernails! that inspires me to do a post about mine. it will be funny believe me.
i love the bronze eyes. i need to do it more myself. ok have a great day!

Amanda said...

Love it all!! Very cute! I have done a purple pastel eye, and I've had a light purple and silver nail polish on my hands. The hair department I am not so great at though! Love all the looks!

Jessica said...

I seriously LOVE when you do these posts - they are my favorite I've decided! You honestly look great in every single look and you really translate each trend so well.

I happen to be sporting the textured ponytail and pastel lavender nail polish today :)

Kristen said...

Thank you so much for your comments and compliments! I love doing hair and make-up, and it's so nice to try something new and get feedback!

I will definitely keep doing them! I've also started working on OOTD for this too, so that should be up soon.

Also, I will be doing some how-tos, but it's just hard during the week to take so many photos step by step and still be on time for work.

Thanks again loves!

Dacia said...

You're really good at recreating all these looks & you look so pretty in them! And I think I'm going to go find that lilac nailpolish!

Julie said...

what brands/colors did you use for the "bronze eyelids"? Very pretty!

Kristen said...

Julie- I used the Maybelline's Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow in Give Me Gold. You can see my review of it here: http://lovelipstickandpearls.blogspot.com/2010/03/product-reviews-new-updated.html