Friday, May 14, 2010

New Hair Trend?

First it was the shaved head, now the pixie is back? Hmmm....looks like Hayden's new cut sparked a trend: Jessica Stroup sported and "Audrey Hepburn" inspired do at a party last night. What do you think?
Photobucket



Here's what she look like before with a cute bob:
Photobucket



Here she is with long hair, I totally forgot she used to have such great locks:
Photobucket



I think she looks best with long hair, but that's the best part about hair- it grows back. Yes it does, although it feels like it takes FOREVER. I do like the pixie cut when one can pull it off, I look forward to seeing how she styles it in the future. Will her and Hayden be daring like Rihanna or wear it the same all the time? What's your take?

7 comments :

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I think I like the bob hair cut best on her. The pixie doesn't look bad, I just feel like it's very limiting in the styling department.

Anonymous said...

i like it either looong or super short. i used to have a pixie cut! i can't imagine doing it now, but one day in high school i decided i didn't like my hair and wanted to start over. if i were to ever do it again, i would probably wear it either brown or platinum.

it only took me about 10 years to grow it out. no big deal.

Kristen said...

Frances- I agree, limited styling is the worst part about short hair. Also, when you do have short hair YOU HAVE TO DO IT. You can't just throw it up in a pony tail or pin the front.

Reed- Get out! 10 years? I'd love to try a pixie cut, but would never have the guts to go for it. Once you have short hair, I think it's easier to go shorter and shorter though.

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

I have always loved Short hair.

Jessica said...

I admire someone who can pull off short hair. I, for one, can not!

Abigail Wise said...

I agree. I think long is best on her, but I do like the shorter cuts.

Dacia said...

Wow! I didn't even recognize her at first! She can definitely pull the look off, but I wouldn't even consider it on myself!