Monday, May 24, 2010

Glee on Tour!

Yes, you should definitely be super jealous.


I went with my one of my bestie's A (remember her from this post?). She was the perfect chick to go with for the following reasons:
  • We're both die hard fans.
  • We share the same taste in music (our top fave Glee songs differ by 2, and we're both die hard Mariah Carey fans)
  • We both hoped they would play Ice Ice Baby so we could brush off the dust from our sorority skit's dance (Chi O Chi O Baby dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun)
  • One summer I lived with her for three weeks in the interim between leases and we didn't have any furniture, tv, or a bed so we had to sleep on swim floaties the entire time (great investment- pool fun + mattress, but you definitely stick to it when you get hot during the night) I'm glad we splurged for the ones with a backrest and cup holder.. That's true friendship.
Needless to say, we had an amazing time! They stayed in character the entire time, wore the same costumes for each song that they wore on the show for the performance, and sang the biggest hits from the albums. They didn't sing "Don't Stop Believin", but did sing a melody of Journey songs that were awesome. Here are the pics:
Photobucket


The Lady Gaga performance was awesome!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


We sang and danced the entire time
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Don't forget to enter my 1st giveaway here, the winner will be chosen this Friday!

5 comments :

VP said...

Super jealous! Glad you had a great time!

Jen said...

You two are so gorgeous!! And I'm lovin' the shirts! Next time you go, TAKE ME WITH :-) I would have had so much fun too!

Amanda said...

How fun!! So glad you got to go and had a good time!

Kristen said...

Thanks girls! I totally rocked the t-shirt the next day at work too! lol

Anonymous said...

ahhhh i was there on the friday show! i posted my pics! bananas!
then the next weekend, matt morrison was on my flight home from nyc, i sqealed and said "omg mr. shue i love you" then crawled my embarrassed butt back to coach