Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Celeb Inspiration: Vanessa Hudgens

One lady's style I definitely covet would have to be Vanessa Hudgens. She dresses as such a free spirit, so boho, but still put together, I just adore it. I would love to shop her closet, but knowing me even if I do I still wouldn't pair things together the way she (or her stylist) do.


Here's a few things I notice about her look: she usually keeps her hair loose and wavy, she plays with proportions- hello skinny jeans and flowy tops, a great outfit making bag, and heels. For the red carpet, she loves showing off her amazing legs with short short hemlines and sky high heels. Swoon. This has to be my favorite combination for a killer look. She also keeps her accessories subtle, an armful of thin bangles, a few long and simple necklaces, or one of each.


Street Chic
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Short and Flirty
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Long and Glamourous
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Do you love her style too? What do you love best about it? What do you like least?

5 comments :

Jessica said...

I love Vanessa's style! She always looks amazing. I don't think I have a favorite look because she just always looks good! Must be nice. ha!

Her hair is gorgeous too. I am so jealous!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I love her glamourous style more so than her street style. Although, I do wish that I could pull of her street style sometimes, without it looking grungy on me. I do really love her hair though. It always looks perfect.

Velma Williams said...

I really like her style, and she is soo cute.

allora grace said...

I really like you're show..Ur style, Ur dress,Ur fabulos hair. I like vanessa's style! She looks amazing,cool,and beautiful.

Miss Tanya said...

I LOVE HER style!!! Ive been looking at her outfits for years now! she has a great hippie but chic look which i LOVE