Monday, May 10, 2010

Cowboy Wedding

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to attend a Cowboy themed wedding....at a bar.....called The Back Door. Although it was in a sketchy part of town, since it was during the day and called for a costume and included free booze and food, I was in! Here are some of the pictures, I'm sure you could imagine the whole event. It was the second marriage for the couple and although this may not be and ideal wedding for most regardless of what number they're on, everyone had a great time!


Outside the bar
Photobucket


My GFs and I with the Bride
Photobucket


Two of my GFs BFs
Photobucket


Waiting for the ceremony to begin
Photobucket


The happy couple
Photobucket

2 comments :

Kelsey said...

Looks like a blast! I love when couples say to heck with tradition and have a crazy wedding. We are sticking with certain traditions in our upcoming wedding, but a lot of things are going to be 100% us. I don't have the guts to have a bar wedding tho ;)

Jessica said...

Haha that looks like fun!! Good for them for being true to themselves :)