Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Score! Celebrity Knock-Off

Photobucket

When I saw this picture of Ellen Pompeo, I fell in love with her chic and casual look. I rarely think she looks glamorous, but since she first made her pregnancy announcement, I must say her looks have improved or maybe it's just the motherly glow? Regardless I kept a mental note of this look because I thought it'd be easy to re-create, be comfortable, and would be perfect for summer.

Then when I did my usual online shopping- you know checking at all my regular shops- I found this little gem:
Photobucket

It's only $29.80! You can find it online here. I know there's some differences, it's polyester instead of chambray, and the shoulder detail is different as well, but WHO THE H CARES for that price?!? I haven't bought it yet, but did drop it into my cart & wish list.

Don't you love when you find alternatives to looks you like?

**Update: There is no new announcement for Ellen Pompeo (that I know of anyways) and she is not pregnant with a second child- I just need to proofread my posts more thoroughly. LOL. Sorry for the confusion**

8 comments :

Jessica said...

Great find!! That is a really cute dress.

(She is pregnant again? How did I miss that?)

Amanda said...

Awesome!! What a sweet find! You go girl!

Kristen said...

Jessica- You didn't miss anything, she's not pregnant again. I meant her motherly glow from her pregnancy. Lol.

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

Wow, great find!!

Jessica said...

Oh ok! haha :)

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

Super cute! What's her announcement? What did I miss?

Nado Queenie said...

I actually like your find way better than her dress :) two thumbs up!

Ife' said...

I agree with Queenie! The forever 21 version is more my taste! Great find!