Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another Chick Chops Her Hair

First Hayden, then Jessica and now Michelle Williams!

Check out her new locks:
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Here's a side by side of her old & new look:
Photobucket


I actually LOVE this cut on her! I'm not a huge fan of Michelle, but this cut makes her look so gorgeous! I love how she styles it going forward too, similar to Rihanna. I would definitely cut my hair like this if I could pull it off, I love short hair.


Oh, and it looks like Miss Williams has a new beau as well! Word on the street is she and her costar Ryan Gosling (one of my biggest H-wood crusshes) are dating. Here's some pics of the two of them all cozy:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments :

Jessica said...

I like her with the shorter hair. It plays up her delicate features.

Is it sad that I still hope for a Ryan Gosling-Rachel McAdams reunion and wedding? haha!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I'm loving that little gray dress with the pink splotches. Very cute. I like her hair both ways, she can pull it off.

Kristen said...

Jessica- My sis and I totally hope for the same thing! ...or with myself would be great too.

Frances- The gray dress is super cute! I'm in love with the shoes too!

Coley said...

Loooove her new hair, loathe that pink sack of a dress! My WTF features the pink atrocity. I think she's so adorable though!