Friday, April 23, 2010

Hayden, the Beauty Chameleon

Hayden has changed her hair again this year! That's more than some women in a decade! She started with long (and sometimes cropped) blonde locks to sultry red, and now she's back to blonde with a super courageous crop. The short hair really accentuates her amazing bone structure, I'm interested to see how she styles it. I do love lush long hair, but short hair has a spot in my heart. She's so beautiful, I think she rocks all the looks, but I love her hair when it's long.


What's your favorite? Would you ever dare to change your hair so drastically?


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments :

Dacia said...

She reminds me of a young Sharon Stone with this new 'do! I think she looks best blonde and my favorite style was when she had a chin-lenth bob. SO cute!

Jessica said...

I agree with Dacia. My favorite look on Hayden was the chin-length blond bob. She's a doll either way though!

And, umm NO WAY could I make that drastic of a change! I am too attached to my hair. (As I posted yesterday I have a heard time even parting with a few inches).

Amanda said...

She sure does change it a lot!! I have to say I am always partial to long hair, so her long blonde hair is my fave!!

Kristen said...

She's absolutely gorgeous, her make up always looks fab, so it's no surprise her hair does too. I prefer her blonde as well. the short bob did look great on her though!

FaithLeah said...

she is very pretty but her best look is definitely blonde and long hair, though the bob was cute I think it was too little girl looking on her......she has such pretty eyes and the blonde makes them POP:)

Lyndsy said...

I do not like her new short cut at all! I like her best with her long blonde hair. This new cut and color just isn't right...