Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What Should I Wear? Help style me!

At the end of the month, the BF and I are celebrating our birthdays together (they're only 5 days apart) with our friends and family at Roscoe's Famous Deli. It's a really fun place, but low key. I don't mind being overdressed since I am the birthday girl and all, but I can't be too over the top.

Here are some outfits I'm looking to check out:

Outfit 1: A cute Forever 21 top, American Eagle dark denim shorts (it's pretty warm here already and should be even warmer by the end of April), and my cute Nine West Spring Wedges:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Outfit 2: A casual dress from Victoria Secret with my wedges
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Outfit 3: Cute dresses from Lulus, also worn with my wedges
Photobucket
Photobucket

Outfit 4: This cute romper from Dillards also worn with my wedges:
Photobucket
Photobucket

So lovelies, what do you think is the best pick? Do you like the ones I showed here, or do you have a better suggestion? I'm kind of leaning more toward the shorts and a cute top or a romper, but dresses are always in my heart and I love the ones above. Also, I know that technically, there's more than 3 outfits here, just let me know which style or particular item you like best.

Please help! I'm open to anything, not just what I have posted above. I'd love to hear your feedback! I'm also happy and appreciative of all questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions. Thank you so much!

9 comments :

Jessica said...

I love both of the Lulus dresses. In fact I have been toying with getting the one-shouldered dress for myself. I love it!

Day Old News said...

A dress or the romper! Always dress up on your birthday, no matter what!

Jessica said...

I vote #1, I want that shirt and shoes!

Amanda said...

You could wear any of those and look amazing! I really think they are all so cute! I always love dresses though!

Nado Queenie said...

Love the Romper or the One shoulder dress :) Can't wait, were gonna try to make it!

Megan said...

I'm a dress girl and think there is nothing more spring/summery than a dress! :)

Just a warning - the 2nd VS dress you post - I got it in black - it fit perfectly, so I know it wasn't a sizing issue - but it was so sort I looked a bit scandalous. Like can't sit down sort.

Coley said...

The first Lulus dress or the romper! Love your new wedges! :)

Anonymous said...

I like the Victoria Secret dresses they are super cute! Either the pink or yellow one screams sophisticated sexy but somehow can still be casual depending how you choose your accesories.

Amber said...

ALl greta picks! I do really love that one shoulder dress though. And that forever 21 op is cool!