Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Color Me Pretty

Photobucket
I saw this gem in my People Style Watch (one of my fave indulges) and went straight to Sephora's website to take a closer look.Color Play - 5 in 1 It's the from the Sephora collection. Now, although I love me a pretty palette (see here, here and here), I've never been fond of big beauty kits like this one. Although they make a great gift for others and are perfect for people new to make-up, I've never thought the quality was all too great. Disclaimer- I've never had a beauty kit from a big brand either. So, I think I'm going to have to check this one out.


The best part of this kit is that it's made up of five smaller ones that you can pop out and take with you in your bag for touch ups. AWESOME. Who wants to lug around a huge case everywhere? I wasn't able to get pics of the individual pallettes, but here's the description from the website:


Each look has its own unique name and color array:
- Dinner in Paris: Grays and blacks
- Coffee in New York: Browns
- Shopping in Milan: Purples and pinks, green
- Tango in Buenos Aires: Blues and greens
- Clubbing in Tokyo: Baby blues, pinks, and yellows


You can check it out and purchase the item online here and can really see how pretty the colors are.Each palette consists of 10 eyeshadows, 2 lip colors, and 1 blush. Not bad!

Have you tried Sephora brand make-up before? My only experience has been with their face primer-which I really like and have bought repeatedly. Have you tried their holiday pallettes? Have you had any luck?

1 comment :

KP said...

I've actually been using Sephora brand eyeshadows and a mascara of late. They've reformulated their eyeshadows for greater intensity, so that's nice. Overall, they've got some quality stuff at a decent (relative) price.