Monday, April 26, 2010

The Birthday Bash

This weekend the BF and I celebrated our birthdays together at Roscoe's Deli. We had such a great time! Our friends and famiy came out and it was so much fun. We are so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people. I wish I could include all of the pictures, but there were tons, so here's just a few. Thank you to everyone who came!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



For my outfit, after this post, I ordered the black one-shoulder ruffle romper...and it was not attractive. For the Victoria Secret dresses, they didn't get great reviews and a couple of readers had different things to say about their experience with VS clothes, so I decided to skip them. I instead wore this Lulu's dress with my Nine West wedges.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Post a Comment