Monday, April 26, 2010

The Birthday Bash

This weekend the BF and I celebrated our birthdays together at Roscoe's Deli. We had such a great time! Our friends and famiy came out and it was so much fun. We are so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people. I wish I could include all of the pictures, but there were tons, so here's just a few. Thank you to everyone who came!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



For my outfit, after this post, I ordered the black one-shoulder ruffle romper...and it was not attractive. For the Victoria Secret dresses, they didn't get great reviews and a couple of readers had different things to say about their experience with VS clothes, so I decided to skip them. I instead wore this Lulu's dress with my Nine West wedges.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

10 comments :

Jessica said...

You look soooo cute! Love that Lulus dress on you! Happy bday :)

Day Old News said...

You picked the perfect bday outfit! You are glowing, so pretty! Happy bday.

Kristen said...

Thanks so much ladies! You gals are so sweet! Thank you so much for reading and all of your comments.

Coley said...

You look gorg! Happy happy bday!

Lyndsy said...

The dress looked so pretty on you and your hair gorgeous! Glad you had fun!!

FaithLeah said...

I love the bday look, super cute, you look great:)

Nado Queenie said...

You looked amazing as always!

Kristen said...

Thank you so much to everyone! Your comments mean so much to me, not just on this post, but ALL of them.

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

Kristen,
Happy Birthday! I love the get up. Darling

Jessica said...

You are SO beautiful! Happy birthday!! I wish we could go shopping together, I love your advice.