Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Easter is my favorite holiday (along with 4th of July) because  it's such a fun holiday and it doesn't matter if you have family or a significant other, there is still reason to celebrate! Plus, it's the start of Spring and everyone busts out swimsuits, hats, and cute dresses which I love. Also, all the peeps and cotton candy do me in.


Every year we go to my Aunt's for a family BBQ and swimming and it's just the best time. I love spending time with my family and this year was wonderful!


Here are some of my favorite pics from the day:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm wearing the floral romper from this post. It totally looked better in person and was really comfortable.


Look what I made! I finally did some baking! They're Cake Balls, so good, but very rich.
Photobucket 
Post a Comment