Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Product Review: L'Oreal Go 360 Clean

Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm sure you lovelies have tried this by now, read some reviews for it, or at least have seen the gorgeous Freida Pinto in the commercials for it. It's available in four formulas for all skin types, Deep Facial Cleanser + one for sensitive skin, Deep Exfoliating Scrub (the smell is delicious!), and Deep Cream Cleanser. The two above are the ones I've been using for over a month now.


From the website, the products promise the following:
1. Smaller pores- I don't really have an issue with my pores, so I haven't noticed a difference. If this is a concern for you, I think this product will be beneficial because of the scrublet. Since it cleans deep into your skin without being harsh, I think the cleanser + scublet will work to decrease the appearance of your pores.
2. Deeper cleansing- I've definitely seen a difference from using the "scublet" vs. my hands. At first, I felt that my face kind of broke out (luckily I didn't have any big zits, just come smaller pimples that weren't a big deal), but after using it for a few weeks I've noticed that my skin has improved. I think that the cleanser was getting deeper into my skin than ones in the past, which could have caused the initial reaction.
3. Softer skin- I moisturize everyday, so this wasn't an issue for me either. It is gentle enough to use everyday and it definitely hasn't dried my skin out, which has been a concern for me with other cleansers. I have heard that the green Deep Facial Cleanser has dried skin out for some, probably from the mint in it, so I would suggest that particular wash for oily skin types.


Overall, I think this is a pretty good product. It's been the best drug store wash I've tried for everyday use. I really really love the scrublet. It's so gentle, and really gets the dirt/oil/makeup off. Plus, it's perfect for jump starting your circulation in the morning. The scrublet is a great alternative to the Clarisonic Brush that I'm dying to have, but can't justify the price tag for. Even if I end up not using this wash in the future, I'm definitely holding onto the scrubber.


Download a $1 coupon here.


Have you tried this cleanser yet? What did you think of it? Is there another wash I need to be using??

6 comments :

Jessica said...

Thanks for this review! I saw a commercial for the deep facial cleanser the other day and I was immediately intrigued because of the scrublet. I too, am desperate for a Clarisonic but I just can't force myself to pay that price. I think I will run to Target after work and give this stuff a try!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Deep Exfoliating Scrub!!!! You're so right about the difference between the scublet and hands. I love how soft it makes my skin feel!

Coley said...

Nice review! I've heard that the scrublet is the best part of the cleanser! hahah...

I personally use Philosophy's Purity facewash...not a drugstore brand, but I think it's well worth it.

Unknown said...

thank you for the review! i love your honesty. i might have to try it out when i get home :)

Miss Tanya said...

I heard This stuff is good! I;m in need for a face cleanser! Im def going to give it a try, but does it feel to rough on your skin from the brush??

Kristen said...

It's not rough on your skin AT ALL. The scrublet is really soft and flexible.