Monday, May 17, 2010

My Favorite Baby Boy



Photobucket
Last week, my cousin's son was dedicated at their church. This is my favorite baby boy in our family! I just love him (and his parents) so much! He's such a doll! I'd tell you all the adorable things about him, but I understand that unless you know the child these stories aren't that entertaining so I'll keep them to myself.


For the party, my cousin's wife M wanted me to do her hair and makeup and when we were done we laughed so hard because she looked so much like me. Her grandmother even mistaked me for her twice! We were total hair twins, which makes sense because when I do other peoples hair or makeup, I just do it how I do my own because that's all I know how to do.
Photobucket

4 comments :

Jessica said...

You girls are both gorgeous!!! Love the hair! Could totally be sisters or even twins :)

P.S. I know what you mean about the stories only being cute/funny if you know the person. My nephew and niece do the cutest things but I usually don't share the stories with people who don't know them. Its just not the same reaction.

Dacia said...

Haha!! That's so funny!! I find myself doing the same thing when I do hair/makeup for my sisters!! You both look gorgeous!

Kristen said...

Jessica- You're so sweet! It's so true about the children stories too! I wish it were different though bc kids are such a hoot!

Dacia- I'm so glad you understand! When people ask me to do their hair/makeup, I always ask them "do you like mine, bc I only know how to do it the same way." hahahaha

Amanda said...

Aww so cute!! I would definitely want you to do my hair/make-up like yours because you always look AMAZING!!