Monday, August 22, 2011

Vegas OOTD


F21 Lace Dress
Nordstrom BP Heels 
F21 Hoop Earrings and Bangles

Vegas was AMAZING this weekend! Although, it always is. There were 14 of us and I'm waiting to gather as many pics as I can before I post anything, so keep a lookout for them!  The first night for our table at Surrender I wore my new F21 dress (from this Recent Purchases post) and loved it. It's so comfortable, but you have to keep an eye on the hem because the silky layer underneath tends to ride up. The shoes were killer, but it was my first time wearing them. I couldn't wait to take them off! Seriously though, are any heels comfortable for more than a few hours and dancing all night? 

We came back home yesterday and I went with my Mother to see The Help, it was so good! The book is incredible and one of my top 5 (maybe even 3) favorite books of all time. I was really looking forward to seeing the movie, especially when I heard people were saying that it's better than the book (it was not). Anyone else see or read the book? What are your thoughts? They left out a few of my favorite scenes I was hoping to see, but it didn't really change the storyline. There were so many familiar faces in the film. Overall, I really enjoyed the film and plan on purchasing it when it's out on DVD.

Hope you all had a great weekend and have a wonderful start to the new week!

19 comments :

Café Moka said...

Love your dress!!!

Rissy said...

makes me happy the film version is good too because I loovvee The Help!

I also loovee that dress! so vegas appropriate and hot! marriage looks good on you

Unknown said...

Glad you had fun, that dress is adorable!!!

Oh pssst that is so CRAZY you know the couple in the pic I posted on wedding blog!! Do you happen to know the photographer? Want to give due credit!

Lindsey said...

You look gorgeous and smokin hot! Love your OOTD! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics. I'll be in Vegas in a month exactly. I can't wait. Anddddd I want to see The Help soooooooo bad. I'm making it my mission to see it this week some way!

Miranda said...

you look beautiful! I really want to see the help too. Glad to hear it was good =)

Veronika said...

too cute :) you look great! love the hair, as always.

-V

Day Old News said...

Dang girl looking good!

JMB said...

EXCuuuuse me, but how amazing do you look in your dress!! Gooo girl, it's your birfday :) I want to see The Help!! Heard it was amaze but I might want to read the book first!??

L said...

You look sooo beautiful !

Crystal-People.blogspot.com

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

You look fabulous! That dress looks great on you :) I can't wait to see The Help.

Chelsea Mac said...

Fantastic outfit and hair! :) Glad you had a great time! Also, loved loved loved the movie and the book is absolutely in my Top 5 faves.

Anonymous said...

you look fabulous

REBrown said...

You look so hot in this dress!

Anonymous said...

As always you look a.maz.ing. I don't know how you find all those great things at F21. Whenever I go I never have the same luck!

Rach said...

You look hot!!!

Rebecca said...

you look awesome!

Anonymous said...

damnnnn girl! you look good!!!

im pretty sure the help will arrive to theatres in norway in 2014. i should really read the book though!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

Dang girl! You look smokin' hot!!! So skinny. That dress is darling and NO there are not any comfortable heels for a long night in Vegas.

So glad you liked the movie. Since we have the same taste I know I will too. The book was so so so AH- mazing.

Xoxoxo

Lyndsy said...

You look straight up gorgeous! Love the dress on you and your hair is of course perfect as always!