Monday, August 22, 2011

Vegas OOTD


F21 Lace Dress
Nordstrom BP Heels 
F21 Hoop Earrings and Bangles

Vegas was AMAZING this weekend! Although, it always is. There were 14 of us and I'm waiting to gather as many pics as I can before I post anything, so keep a lookout for them!  The first night for our table at Surrender I wore my new F21 dress (from this Recent Purchases post) and loved it. It's so comfortable, but you have to keep an eye on the hem because the silky layer underneath tends to ride up. The shoes were killer, but it was my first time wearing them. I couldn't wait to take them off! Seriously though, are any heels comfortable for more than a few hours and dancing all night? 

We came back home yesterday and I went with my Mother to see The Help, it was so good! The book is incredible and one of my top 5 (maybe even 3) favorite books of all time. I was really looking forward to seeing the movie, especially when I heard people were saying that it's better than the book (it was not). Anyone else see or read the book? What are your thoughts? They left out a few of my favorite scenes I was hoping to see, but it didn't really change the storyline. There were so many familiar faces in the film. Overall, I really enjoyed the film and plan on purchasing it when it's out on DVD.

Hope you all had a great weekend and have a wonderful start to the new week!
Post a Comment