Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby Shower for C

Last week the family threw a baby shower for my cousin M who is expecting her 2nd child, and a girl! I'm so excited for their family and can't wait for baby C to get here! The shower had a princess theme and was one of the cutest and most fun showers I've ever been to. Plus, M got some great items for the baby, just a few more weeks before we meet her!

The decorations:

Baby C's crib and bedding (she'll be sharing a room with her brother, hence the train decals)



Activities for the kids who attending

Our family gifts for baby C
(the "lollipops" are made of washclothes and the "cupcakes" are receiving blankets and onesies)

(the C for her room)


The Party

I won a Better Homes and Gardens Anyone Can Cook Cookbook (which the Lord knows I need) because I won the purse scavenger hunt. It was hilarious because I was one of the few people there without children, yet I had all but 3 things on the list in my purse. Lol.

8 comments :

katie said...

absiolutely L-O-V-E your dress and necklace! where did you get them!?

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures. Ecspeically the lollipops. Those are so cute. I have NEVER seen those before.
xo
Samantha,

Lindsey said...

ohhh I'm throwing a baby shower next Saturday. I need to know what this purse scavenger hunt is! Any other games that were fun? We are still figuring out what games to do!

You and her look so cute! I really hope I look that cute when I'm preggers. Doubtful, but a girl can wish.

Kristen said...

katiebug87 thank you! it's from nordstrom's, they still have it in store, but not online. the necklace is also from nordstrom's, but like from 2007.

Samantha- thanks! they were SO EASY to make.

Lindsey- thanks love! i just sent you an email with the games. :D

Rebecca said...

I'm dying from cuteness overload from that watermelon dress/bathing suit

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

Omg it looks so cute! Congrats to your cousin! And yay for winning a cook book!! LOL

REBrown said...

Such a cute maternity shirt!

Michelle said...

I love your dress! Such a pretty color! The mom to be is adorable! She looks great! Such a nice shower!