Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday Poll

Hello everyone! In the past few months, I've used Thursdays to post about wedding ideas, both for my own wedding and for weddings in general. Now that my wedding is over I'm kind of wedding-ed out. I'm only interested in weddings of people I know now, whether my face-to-face friends or my internet and blog friends. Otherwise, I've kind of skipped the weddings posts on wedding blogs. From what I understand, most brides often feel this way and I'm hoping it subsides because I really love weddings, they're so beautiful and so much fun!

Until that happens, I'm looking for something new for my Thursday's theme and wanted to know if you ladies (and gents if you're out there) had any suggestions or preferences. Would you like to see more wedding stuff? Party ideas? Hair ideas? Fashion ideas? See what my fave weekly Pins are (from pinterest, if you don't know you need to hop on!)? Leave it open to my every whim?

7 comments :

Rissy said...

leave it open to your every whim!
I feel like every time I start a series, I end up not wanting to write it anymore. My posts are best when they are completely organic... ya dig? ; )

Anonymous said...

i always love your hair posts, but i think just write about whatever you're feeling that day. that's what i do. i am obviously not a very organized or themed blogger. i write about my dog, then my clothes, then my house, and then about nachos or something stupid. haha. you know i'll read it everyday no matter what!

AmandaG said...

I agree with previous two posters. Whatever you want to blog about is cool! If you really want an idea, I like yours about your favorite pins. Last night I was looking for some ideas for a party I'm having this week, and found lots of great ideas on your boards!

Sarah said...

hair or fashion!! :)

Jessica said...

Hair tips are my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I try not to do more than one series, once a month for the year, I get too overwhelmed.

VP said...

What ever you would like to write about is fine with me! Maybe music picks occasionally would be fun because I've enjoyed the playlists that you've posted. I think you'd like the new song by Cobra Starship called "Middle Finger" - it's the ideal rest of summer anthem!