Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Found the Purple Dress Online!


A lot of you asked where I got this purple dress from my Grand Big Sis' Shower and it's from Nordstrom's, but at the time it wasn't available online. I was browsing this morning and found it so I wanted to share it with you ladies. You can find the Lush Pleated Hem Slub Knit Tank Dress here in several colors.  I love the Pomegranate color and almost bought it instead of the lavender. I bought the dress before the wedding (in May) so I expect it to be on sale soon. The dress is really comfortable and some of the fall colors would be great to layer with jackets and tights for fall.

3 comments :

Mrs Gable said...

how cute is that!

Lindsey said...

super cute! thanks for sharing K! especially love the color you went with. perfect for showers!

Kristin said...

It's so frickin cute! I love that color!