Thursday, June 22, 2017

OOTD: Floral and Scallops

Thank you Jane for providing the top for this post!

Happy Thursday! I'm so happy the weekend is so close! We don't have any plans this weekend and I'm keeping it this way! I have to work for a couple of hours on Saturday, but after that I'm staying home with my family. Sometimes you just need a day without plans!



IMG_0916IMG_0917IMG_0921IMG_0922IMG_0922IMG_0924IMG_0925IMG_0926



When I saw this top on Jane, I had to have it! I love the scalloped detailing at the top, it's so feminine and I'm seeing similar tops for twice as much at stores. It came in several colors and now I wish I picked it up in black too. Have you ever shopped Jane before? It's a daily deal site and I've been obsessed with them for years! I've posted about them several times before and I swear half of my closet is from them. I have their app and always check their sneak peeks and pick my favorites for the next day. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments :

Ross Alva said...

Great post!!
Thanks for sharing it!!
You can buy Bulk gmail accounts

Hoodoo Psychics said...

Nice content
ALso read about Mama Vergi

Allen alle said...

Thanks for sharing
Such a Amazing content
You should also do visit..
creditscore