Thursday, August 25, 2011

Calling All Fall Nails!

The new fall nail colors have been released! Here is the collection for Essie and OPI.
Essie’s Fall 2011 collection includes (from L-R) Case Study, Glamour Purse, Lady Like, Power Clutch, Carry On, Very Structured. I’ll personally be buying Carry On and Ladylike.




OPI Fall 2011 Collection is called Touring America with equally suitable and cute names and a large variety of colors from coral to moss green. Here's the collection (from L-R) Are We There Yet?, I Eat Mainely Lobster, My Address is "Hollywood", Color to Diner For, Honk if You Love OPI, Road House Blues, Suzi Takes the Wheel, French Quarter for Your Thoughts, Uh-oh Roll Down the Window, A-taupe the Space Needle, Get in the Expresso Lane, I Brake for Manicures. I checked this collection out in stores and liked some of the shades, but didn't fall in love with any and purchase them. My faves were French Quarter for Your Thoughts and Color to Diner For.


Which shades will you be wearing?

7 comments :

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Color to diner for and the silver shades are on my list. I am dying to try the matte polishes too.

xoxo
Michelle

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

Ug I'm not crazy about any of them! I was pretty disappointed.

Anonymous said...

i like them!

Anonymous said...

Just bought power clutch from Target tonight. Can't wait to wear!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I want Essie's Carry on and I already bought OPI's Road House Blues. I think it is harder and harder to find "new" colors that aren't super close to what I already have.

Marian said...

Um, I can't pick a favorite out of those Essie colors!! They are all so perfect. Must.have.each.one!

Lyndsy said...

I am loving the Essie collection! SO pretty!!!