Monday, August 29, 2011

Everyday I'm Shuffling- Vegas Bach Party

Two weekends ago I went to Vegas to celebrate my Grand Big Sis' bachelorette party (check out her bridal shower). It was such a great time and so many memories were made! We stayed in the Penthouse suite of Planet Hollywood and it was incredible, larger than my place! It was really nice to have our own full-size kitchen and washer/dryer, plus a huge sitting area to house all the ladies comfortably, not to mention the four bedrooms and baths- incredible!


When we first got there (we left at 6am) we just headed straight to the pool to relax.

Later that night we had a table outside by the pool at Surrender Nightclub. Dancing outside is so much cooler than being inside (temperature-wise and otherwise) and our spot was prime for people watching.
The Bride and myself


Everyday we're shuffling...

The next day we had a table at Encore Beach Club (It's Surrender, but the day club/pool). It was perfect weather, the water was refreshing, and the drinks were smooth.

Club Pics

Surrender day and night it awesome, I can't wait to go back in October, I'm definitely taking the H there.

Her wedding is just a few weeks away and I'm so happy for her. Her and the Fiance are the perfect couple and I wish them nothing but happiness!

Where do you like to go in Vegas?

19 comments :

star said...

Looks like so much fun! You girls look gorge!

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to go to Vegas! It looks like you guys had such a blast!

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

I've never been to Vegas, but I did order that F21 lace dress after you posted it :)

Kristen said...

it was such a blast, thanks ladies!

Mrs Williams, you did? I felt like a million bucks in it! It's so comfy too.

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

It's supposed to get here tomorrow - I'm excited!

Jo said...

CA-uuttee! love it! Im dying to go to Vegas!
ps where's the black dress from?? I need it :)!

Kristin said...

looks like an absolute blast! you girls are adorable. :)

Vanessa said...

How fun!! I'll be there Halloween weekend :D.

The dress is perfect on you, btw!

Unknown said...

looks like a fun bach weekend!
You look beautiful -- I LOVE that black dree you wore at Surrender

Lindsey said...

Looks like a blast & is getting me even more excited for my trip coming up in a few weeks. I went ot Encore Beach Club when I was there 2 memorial days ago and it had just opened. It was like ridic how many girls were at the pool in full on make-up, jewelry, HIGH heels and shiz. Me and my bestie walked in hungover as hell with sunglasses and no make up on. We were like uhhh no, we're outta here! hahaha but now that I know what to expect, I would totally go back. AGH! Vegas is for real my fave place EVER!

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome time!! I'm dying to know - how do you curl your hair?! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome time!! I'm dying to know - how do you curl your hair?! I love it!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

It looks like you had a great time!! Love the outfits too ;)

Rissy said...

every time you post about Vegas, I REALLY want to go there! i'd also really like to borrow those sunglasses?

I can not wait to be a bachelorette... and fiance... and bride... oh wait, I need to be a girlfriend first ; )


CarissaExplainsItAll

Anonymous said...

ballers in the penthouse!

Im so excited to go in october..we're syating at the palms-it isnt my favorite but i think we're going to do dinner at lavo one night!

Tiffany said...

Looks like a blast! I just got back from Vegas Saturday! We also stayed at the PH towers, 1 bedroom suite, it was amazing! Love that place... I didn't get to visit the pool... or do much gambling. But I did go to the new Nikki Beach Club.. it was nice. I'm planning on going back in October as well!

Kristen said...

Thank you so much ladies! It was a great weekend!

Here's how I curl my hair:
http://lovelipstickandpearls.blogspot.com/2010/06/hair-how-to.html

Here's where I bought my dress:
http://lovelipstickandpearls.blogspot.com/2011/08/recent-purchases.html

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

SO jealous! Looks like an amazingly fun time! How does your hair ALWAYS look perfect???

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

That looks like so much fun. I am way overdue for a girls trip to Vegas. I love staying at the Pallazo, but I hear there is a new one completed across the street so I might have to check that out.

The penthouse??!! Awesome.