Friday, September 11, 2009

Bridesmaid Hair

When you get your hair done for a formal event, does it ever come out like the picture?
Here is the picture I requested. I asked for "Texas" heighth in the back and it so swoop into the bun.
Photobucket
Here are my results:
Texas height? Check. Swooping to the back? Not to much. Why was my part so small? Overall it was okay, I would have like to have had at least 2 in of bangs in the front, but by the time she had shown me, there was no going back from the teasing. What do you think?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Here are some of the other hair styles, what do you think? I think there were only 2 of us who's hair looked like the pictures, but we were still happy! We had a great time at the wedding!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Congrats to A & A!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment :

Amanda said...

I think your hair turned out great! It looks pretty close to the picture to me!