Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Really Love Ashley Tisdale

Especially when she's blonde! She went back to blonde last week and although she looks great brunette, I prefer her with lighter tresses. I totally love her style too- she always dresses girly with a bit of edge and appropriate for her age.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Do you like this style with the exposed bra? I've seen it on Rihanna and Gwen Stefani recently too. I think it works for here on Ashley because the outfit isn't skeezy, is a bright color, and is a nice fabric (as far as I can tell from the pic). I'm really loving her bra too, I saw a thick band bra over the weekend that I loved, but the store didn't have it in my size. I think the thick band is kind of old school glamorous as well.

1 comment :

Amanda said...

I am not a fan of the look, but I don't think it looks bad. I love Ashley too but I actually prefer her brunette. Maybe I'm just biased... :)