Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Legally Blonde: The Musical

Photobucket
My gf T. and I went to the show last night at the Orange County Performing Arts Center, and it was fantastic! I sang all of the songs (quietly to myself as to not disturb others), cheered, laughed, and clapped through out the whole show. T. had been a musical virgin before and I was so excited and honored to have popped her cherry. I love musicals and try to go as often as I can when they come close to home. The entire cast was wonderful, it's slightly different than the movie- but the story is still quite entertaining and I don't believe it loses any of it's pizazz with the changes made. T and I wore matching dresses (am I too old to do that?? Borderline maybe?) and had a really great time. We listened to the soundtrack the entire way home too. Do you like musicals? What plays/musicals have you seen?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Post a Comment