Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NEW Template

Using Blogger's Template Designers, I have a new layout!! YAY! It's still a work in progress and I'm sure I'll be making some changes this week/month/year. I've stuck to the basic feel and color scheme I had before, but I wanted to ask you ladies if you have....

Any suggestions?

Is the colors and fonts easy to read?

I used the Picture Window template, but I can't figure out how to use the handy tabs at the top. I know I found something somewhere, but now I can't find where that important information is! Anyone know how to do it?

ALSO, I follow your blogs from blogger, but my picture doesn't show up under your followers. I've tried fixing this 1000s of times and it should be showing, but it's not. SO FRUSTRATING! I need help. All help is welcome.

**01/05/11 Update**

Thank you for all your comments and feedback!! I've finally fixed my picture and name showing as a follower so you should all be able to see it now! Yay! I've also changed the color on the sidebar, let me know if it's easier to read now or if you have any suggestions!
Post a Comment