Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NEW Template

Using Blogger's Template Designers, I have a new layout!! YAY! It's still a work in progress and I'm sure I'll be making some changes this week/month/year. I've stuck to the basic feel and color scheme I had before, but I wanted to ask you ladies if you have....

Any suggestions?

Is the colors and fonts easy to read?

I used the Picture Window template, but I can't figure out how to use the handy tabs at the top. I know I found something somewhere, but now I can't find where that important information is! Anyone know how to do it?

ALSO, I follow your blogs from blogger, but my picture doesn't show up under your followers. I've tried fixing this 1000s of times and it should be showing, but it's not. SO FRUSTRATING! I need help. All help is welcome.

**01/05/11 Update**

Thank you for all your comments and feedback!! I've finally fixed my picture and name showing as a follower so you should all be able to see it now! Yay! I've also changed the color on the sidebar, let me know if it's easier to read now or if you have any suggestions!

5 comments :

Megan said...

I love stripes! :) As you can tell from my blog & twitter. so I love it! haha

Anonymous said...

i also love the stripes. the links in the turquoise color are kind of hard to read with the light background. i am getting ready to do a background overhaul too now that i've gotten my header how i want it. getting all the colors to look good and be visible is always a challenge. but i love the new look! very fresh!

Ashley J said...

I think it's cute and easy to read...good job!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! One of these days I'm going to pay someone to do my blog background for me. It's totally worth it, but I have this shopping problem and I can't seem to part with the extra cash right now!!

Nado Queenie said...

Yay for a new look on your blog!
PS to have your pic show up you have to go to your reading list click on the manage button & then click on "settings" next to every blog & change your pic there & yes you have to do it to EVERY single blog you follow! It sucks, but that is the only way I found out how to do it. Good Luck!