Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Know What My Next Sephora Purchase Will Be...

 

Sephora by OPI Glee edition!!

The products are set to launch in February amd I can't wait!

The collection consists of (from You Nailed It!):

A mini set of 6 polishes ($22) that includes;
-Miss Bossy Pants (rich raspberry)
-Gleek Out (glittery lime green)
-Slushied (opaque blue)
and special polishes only available in the set:
-Celibacy Club (diamond top coat)
-Express Yourself to Yourself (shimmery coral)
-Sue Vs Shue (navy blue)

This collection will have 7 full size bottles ($9.50)
-Slushied (opaque blue)
-Hell to the No (bold purple)
-Gleek Out (glittery lime green)
-Diva-in-Training (poppy pink)
-Who Let the Dorks Out (peacock green)
-Miss Bossy Pants (rich raspberry)
-Mash-Up (pearlescent greenish grey)

There will also be Minx-type nail strips ($15) available in:

-Showstopper (gold stars)
-Berry Special (polka dots) and
-One Hit Wonder (music notes)

Will you check it out? It's not available for pre-sale yet, but you know I'll be trolling the site in wait!

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

love it!

my godmother gave me samples she snagged-in diva in training and slushied.

slushied is a little much for me, but i LOVE the pink!

Meredith! said...

OH MY GOSH!!! this is amazing! i will DEFINITELY be buying this! so cute!

JMB said...

LOVE this set!! I cannot wait for you to review it either!!

xx said...

that set looks amazing! SO GLEE!

$75 to swimspot if you are interested!

http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-giveaway-time-oh-yeah-oh-yeah.html

xx

Leah said...

Oh my goodness they are all gorgeous!!

Love your new blog look!!!!

Luvs!

Vanessa said...

The blue in the picture is so pretty! Have you tried Sephora nail polishes before? I've never tried them out.

Kristen said...

Diana- Thanks for reading, I'll head over and check out the giveaway!

JMB- I know right?? I've been on the site all day and they don't have it. I'm legit going to call them the day it comes out to place it on hold in store if possible.

Danielle- You're so lucky! I like all of the colors except maybe the lime green one, idk about that one.

Vanessa- I have not tried them, but have heard good things. This set will be my first (once i get it that is)

Annie said...

PRETTY!!!
i am loving all the colors!! :)

J. said...

Ohhhh great colors!! I love that bright nails are back!

Nado Queenie said...

OOOOHHHHHHH! Can't wait to get my claws on those!