Friday, January 21, 2011

ThxThxThx





Have you checked out ThxThxThx? It's creator is Leah Dieterich, whose Mother taught her to write Thank You notes, so she writes one everyday and they are quite amusing. Plus I love that she finds something to be thankful for in such mundane or everyday things. It really makes you feel grateful for what you have, and it's entertaining! Double whammy.

I used to keep a journal where I would just write one line everyday of something that was good, like "I had awesome hair today", "I found a penny face-up so I'm bound to have good luck". After reading her page I think I might pick it up again.

Today, I'm thankful that it's Friday and I'm running errands for my Craft Day tomorrow for the Wedding and finally getting some ish done! I'm also thankful for all of your support and suggestions about shoes yesterday! You girlies are so so amazing and each comment and email meant so much to me! I'm in the process of still shopping and I'll be writing you back this weekend! What are you thankful for today?

8 comments :

Rissy said...

awww. I love the idea of writing one happy thing a day!

JMB said...

Granny smith apples - most def...with cinnamon sprinkled on...
:) Have fun with your crafting girlfriend.

Vanessa said...

I'm especially thankful for my friends today, I love them so much and would be lost without the amazing support they provide. :-)

Jessica said...

Your journal sounds like such a great idea. It would be so neat to go back and reflect on the year (or even decade) you have had!

Veronika said...

you should have wrote "my hair looks awesome today" everyday because seriously, your hair really is consistently awesome! thanks for sharing the link!

palmandpineblog said...

Love the idea hun!

Xoxo, Natasha
twenty-something blog

Nado Queenie said...

Love it, just checked out "Thx, Thx, Thx" & it is a gut buster, Thxs Miss K!
Have fun crafting & I'm thankful for my boys :)

Lyndsy said...

I have a gratitude journal that I *try* to write in at least once or twice a week. It is really nice to just remember all the things that you have going for you in your life ;)