Sunday, January 30, 2011

Best Dressed at the SAGs

I was too late to post about the GG, but I'm on top of the SAGs!


Some of the ladies of Glee killed it, per usual! Sorry Naya, you just haven't quite got it yet. I'm still in love with these three ladies, they really know how to bring it to the red carpet.

Modern Family looked H-O-T too. I know Julie Bowen's look is controversial since it's a pantsuit, but I think she wore it really well.

These ladies were also GORGEOUS! These mothers-to-be were stunning this year and their dresses showed off their growing bumps while still being nothing but stunning.

Angie Harmon, your dress I think is my fave overall. It's just lovely. It would be the cutest wedding dress too.

8 comments :

Rissy said...

ooo I'm glad you posted that pic of Angie because I didn't see her.

I actually totally loved the pant suit....she def. rocked it.

And I think it's really annoying with Guillianna talks about how "awesome" someone's body is. She has a sick body too... is she confused about that?!

Anonymous said...

I think these are all fabulous. I agree, Angie Harmon's dress is my favorite.I still need to watch this; It's recorded.

C Mae said...

we did away with our cable so I missed the SAG awards! Thanks so much for sharing these so I could see the fab outfits!

Kristin said...

I LOVED Natalie's dress! So classy, elegant but still baby bump sexy.

Mrs Gable said...

Natalie Portman has the cutest baby bump! I love all of the outfits that you picked.

Marian said...

I thought Heather from Glee nailed it!!

Anonymous said...

i had lea, natalie, and sofia in ym top choices as well!

REBrown said...

I love love love Lea's dress!