Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another Cute Wedding Idea!

One of my besties and my Grand Big Sis in the sorority recently got engaged (congrats again!!) and she asked her bridemaids to be a part of the big day in such a cute and personal way!!

 

She printed a picture of herself with each girl with the tagline "Another question to be popped! Will you be my bridesmaid?" as a personal label on their favorite type of wine. She used packing labels from and office supply store.

Isn't this such a cute and fun way to ask your bridal party? Plus, it's something you can share together and is keepsake you can have forever!!

Here's a picture of her and her fiance on the night he popped the question, isn't it just the sweetest?

 

How have you been asked to be a bridesmaid? How did you ask your party?

10 comments :

JMB said...

LOVE that idea!! It's so cute and creative!! I must know what kind of wine did you get! :)

According to Jax said...

That is such a great idea!!
Love it!

Anonymous said...

thats SUCH a cute idea!

Mrs Gable said...

That is such a creative way to ask! That is a great idea!

Kristen said...

JMB- I'm not a bridesmaid for my Grand Big Sis (there's just too many of us to include), but the wine of my choice would have been Moscato. It's a dessert wine and quite delicious!

Rissy said...

awww that is the cutest way to 1. ask someone to marry you and 2. ask your ladies to be bridesmaids

I just oo'd and aaahh'd A LOT

Vanessa said...

How cute is this idea?! I love it! And moscato too...the moscato d'asti from San Antonio Winery is sooo delish :-)

Kerr said...

I've been a bridesmaid twice and will be do it again in two weddings this spring. My friends have just asked me like they were asking to borrow a shirt! One of them asked when we were out on the boat. Another lives far away so she just called. Come to think of it, one friend I think just assumed I knew and I had no option. She just started talking about the dress one day! That matches her personality so well too. Ok I will quit rambling now..

Day Old News said...

That is seriously cute. I've been a bridesmaid A LOT. Usually it's a phone call and a card, but a cute one was a makeup bag with "bridesmaid" embroidered on it and stuff for the bachelorette inside. Loved that one.

Nado Queenie said...

This is such a cute idea!!!