Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Celeb Inspiration: Charlize Theron

Charlize is one of the most gorgeous women in Hollywood. From fresh faced to old glamour, she is always look hot hot hot!


Grey is the new Black: I LOVE the way grey compliments everyone and is ready for any occasion. Charlize has worn is comfortably, on the red carpet, and quite chicly.



Red Carpet: This glamazon knows what shapes accentuate her long figure and shows off her curves just right.



Risk-Taker: Miss Theron is right on trend, sometimes before it becomes a trend even, with vibrant colors, new cuts, or killer hemlines.



Casual: If it wasn't for the movie Monster, I would never know that Charlize could ever look less than chic. Skinny jeans and big sunnies are some go-to item in her closet.



Sassy: Charlize stands out with with some amazing cocktail frocks. Digging for gold, vibrant colors, and anything-but-a-Stepford wife dresses are some of my faves.


Do you like Charlize's style? What's your favorite look?

12 comments :

Nado Queenie said...

STUNNING! (so jealous) I wish I had legs like that! Love the purple dress!

Taylor said...

I love how effortless she always looks...well except that horrible spray tan look! :)

JMB said...

She always has amazing style! I have never noticed how amazing her legs are! I love how grey is going to be popular this year!!

Anonymous said...

i find her hit and miss. sometimes her choices are just oh so wrong(dior flower boob petals to the oscars last year rings a bell)

but she is STUNNING

Rissy said...

wowzers!
she is the ultimate in beautiful. I basically adore her and Miss Halle Berry equally.
I just don't see how they could be more fabulous.
Great photo finds!

Oh but I need to agree with Danielle.. just googled those images... how awful!

Sarah said...

I agree with Jess..I've never noticed her BOMBSHELL legs..good gracious! She looks stunning in anything she wears..so jeals

Anonymous said...

My favorite Grey outfit is the left one. Red Carpet- middle, Risk taker- left, casual- left and right, sassy- left.
Do you watch E!'s "Style Star" show? They talk about two different "Style Stars" and show their styles for almost all of these categories.



http://acejournalist.blogspot.com/2011/01/tell-your-friends.html

Kristen said...

Ace- I've NEVER seen the show before or even have heard of it! so crazy! I'm going to add it to my dvr and check it out. thanks!

Jessica said...

I LOVE her! She is one of my all time favourite. She is so beautiful in anything and everything she does....ok...except possibly that movie where she played a serial killer lol.

Jess xo

Leah said...

I have always loved her style! She is so gorgeous I can't stand it!
Thanks for all your sweet comments sweetie, you have no idea how much they mean to me!

Luvs!

MODA GEZGİNİ said...

I Love her! harika blog beautful.nice blog.thanks.lovely kısses

Jessica said...

I love this post and I love Charlize. Thanks for the inspiration!