Thursday, December 2, 2010

Go Jane Review

So, many of you have probably heard of Go Jane, it's a really popular site and they're often featured in fashion magazines like People and Glamour. If not I've talked about it a few times here on LLP (check out a post here). Anyhoo, I asked the company if I could do a review for them and they said I could choose any product for my review and the item would be gifted to me. I've ordered from them for a few years and have always been pleased with their products so I really wanted to do a review for them and spread the love to my readers. I've bought skirts, dresses, and lots of shoes and always liked the quality of their items as well as the fit. Everything I've ordered has always been true to size and the one time I did have to return something it was such an easy process. They have an awesome customer service team who was so helpful and nice and it made the return really simple and painless, I'll always be a repeat customer.

With the holidays coming up, I chose a really cute sparkly number that's perfect to ring in the new year. It's the Asymmetrical Sequin Two-fer (product code 49297), but it's no longer available online. Here's a front and back view of the dress on (note to self, practie posing from the back):





Here's some close ups of the top and skirt:

I didn't get a chance to steam the top before the picture, so it's a little wrinkly from shipping, but it's so cute! It's a light weight fabric, the asymmetrical cut is perfect for my body shape and doesn't cut too lowon my chest and the draping is gorgeous in person! This dress is so cute on, these pictures really don't do it justice. As for the skirt, I was kind of woried about the sequins because sequins in general are iffy, but I'm so happy with it!! The sequins lie flat, and they're mostly silver, but has some gold ones thrown in for added sparkle and depth. The dress also has a lining on the bottom so it's really comfortable. The dress is definitely on the shorter side so even though it won't make it to any family events, it will be making rounds to several parties!

Go Jane is always my go-to site for outfits because they have a great selection, all their items are on trend, and their prices are totally reasonable. Plus, the site is always being updated with new items. I have to give kudos to their customer service department because as soon as an order is ordered and shipped you receive and email, their service hotline has REAL LIVE people to talk to, and you receive the order quickly. That really means a lot to me because I do a lot of shopping online and I like knowing I can trust Go Jane with great customer service and products.

Have you ever ordered from Go Jane before? What was your experience?

12 comments :

Anonymous said...

So I've ordered lots from gojane in the past, mostly easy breezy summer dresses and I've had nothing but good luck. On shoes, however, I have had to return 2 of the 3 pairs I've ordered.
I'm totally ordering that dress by the way! If you don't mind me asking what size did you get? It looks like it fits perfect:)

KatiePerk said...

Sassy outfit!! I will check go jane out!

Kristen said...

Summer- I ordered a Medium. It fits really wells, but like I said, it's SUPER short. but i like that kind of thing :D

KatiePerk- Yes check them out!

Unknown said...

I love this! I want this outfit! Thanks, now I will shop from them :)

Lyndsy said...

THe dress is so cute! Love the sequins :)

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

i've never checked out go jane before, but just did! love their stuff :)

that style looks great on you and is definitely perfect for the holidays!

Kerr said...

I have never been on their site but I am going to check it out. Love the dress!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

love, love, love this dress! It looks fab on you :)

Veronika said...

i haven't ordered from them before so thanks for spreading the love---will check them out :) cute dress!

Leah said...

Oh my goodness I love your skirt! So cute!

Luvs!

Nado Queenie said...

Way cute & perfect for New Years...thanks for listing this site, I will have to check it out.

Kristie said...

You look great- I'm checking the site out. Thanks, Kristen. I love online shopping more than almost everything. :) Great post.