Thursday, July 6, 2017

I've got a secret and I can't keep it!

Good morning! Remember that secret I told you about a while back that I’d be sharing with you? Well, I’ve finally had the time to sit down and share it! In February, I became a Senegence distributor! I fell in love with their Lipsense lip color and after buying my fifth color I decided to sign up, even if it was just for the personal discount.

Lipsense is a lip color that lasts all day long! I love wearing lipstick, but hated reapplying. I just don't have the time! I work 40 hours a week, talking to customers all day, I'm busy with my family, etc. Just like all of you, if I find something that simplifies my life- I'm doing it! I know it's a small thing, but I LOVE knowing I can apply my lipstick at 7am and it's going to look just as great when I'm ready to hit the hay at night.

IMG_1525



I’ve wanted to share it with you guys forever, but I waited to let it take off and get my grounding. It has been such a fun adventure and I’m so happy that I said “YES!” and joined the company. My team is amazing and it’s such an incredible community. The people I’ve met through the organization are all believers that there’s room for everyone at the top, it’s incredibly supportive. It’s also been awesome meeting new people and finding great friends!

IMG_1528

Honestly, it’s so much more than I expected! It’s amazing the experience I’ve had since starting with sales, the money I’m making, and in the network itself. I never thought I would ever sign up to do direct sales, even for other products that I’ve enjoyed. It's brought so many opportunities my way and is really changing the life of my family. It's blessed us financially, I've grown so much on a personal level, been able to push myself in new ways, and found a tribe of women and friendship!

IMG_1530

This opportunity has given so much to me these last few months, I love playing with makeup and helping women feel beautiful. Who doesn't love playing with gorgeous lip colors? If you'd like to hear more info, interest in trying it for yourself, or want to join my #LipsSoHard Facebook group, I'd love to get to know you better, answer questions, or help you find your perfect lip color! 

No comments :