Wednesday, December 8, 2010

OOTD & Recent Purchases

F21 Buffalo Check Snap Woven from this post
JBrand Skinny Jeans
Go Jane Motorcycle Boots (which you can't see) from this post

So I've been playing with the settings on my camera to use the self-timer, but as you can tell- I'm still working on it! I really love this shirt and have worn it a couple of times already. It fits great and the fabric is really soft and comfortable. I'm so happy with this purchase, it's one of my faves from that shopping trip.

This week I had to buy a few beauty products I ran out of and nabbed these ULTA Glitterati Nail Polish

Glitterati 4 pc. Nail Set

I haven't tried them yet, but I did do a few test runs on a white piece of paper and I love them! They're super glittery and not very sheer so they seem like they'd be great by themselves with a few coats. I did try some of the colors over the like colors (red with red, gold with gold) and it was a pretty accent. I'm definitely going to bust these out for the holidays! Plus they're on sale for $4.99- great deal.

Then, as I was checking out I saw this glitter eyeliner and impulsely added it to my basket.

Glitter Eyeliner

I think this will be a fun way to dress up my eyes for the holidays and NYE. I've used MAC glitter liner in the past and loved the look, but those liners have dried out and they were only a seasonal item so I can't replace them. This item was also on sale in the store for $2.99.

Do you find yourself wearing a bunch of glitter and sequins around the holidays? I know I always bust them out each year. They feel so holiday-ish and festive.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

um i cannot wait to see how you wear the glitter eyeliner!!!

Kristen said...

Girl, you KNOW I'll post a pic for you!!

Amanda said...

I love your nails, what color are they?

Kristen said...

Amanda- they're gold from Savina. Here's a review I did on the polish & color:
http://lovelipstickandpearls.blogspot.com/2010/08/product-review-savina-nail-polish.html