Wednesday, September 15, 2010

People Magazine's 10 Best Dressed

People Magazine came out with their 10 Best Dressed for this year. Here's the list:
-Jennifer Aniston
-Rihanna
-Jessica Alba
-Lea Michele
-Zoe Saldana
-Gwen Stefani
-Kate Middleton
-Rachel Bilson
-Olivia Palermo
-Diane Kruger

Do you agree? For the most part I do, I don't think that Jennifer Aniston should be on there- she so boring and she had a lot of so-so moments this year, Rihanna would be on my list for last year, but I feel that this year she's in a weird transition period for her style. Gwen Stefani does always look fabulous, but I don't know many people who copy her style because it's not something most everyday women can pull off. Kate Middleton- she's Prince William's boo if you don't recognize her name. I wouldn't list her just because most people don't really know who she is.


Here's my updated 10 Best Dressed for 2010 to replace those four, but keeping the remaining six:



-Blake Lively: She always looks fabulous and sexy!
-Cameron Diaz: This year's Oscar dresses blew me away! Plus her everyday style is gorgeous.
-Dakota Fanning: Love her red carpet choices and she always dresses her age.
-Lady Gaga: Would I wear everything she does? Hell no. Do most everyday women wear what she wears? Hell no. But is she not afraid to be who she is and uses fashion to make a statement? Hell yes and that's why she's on my list.

Who's on your list? What do you think of People's 10 Best Dressed?

6 comments :

J. said...

I agree with Rhianna - I thought this year she was trying to force the outrageous looks or something. And, I agree - what's with Blake Lively getting no love?!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE dakota. i see her ALL the time at the topanga mall. like probably 2x a month and shes always looking adorbs..and has this killer teal balanciaga. we bonded over some ysl tributes..that she bought, i just drooled over.
and ya, blake is gorg. cam has legs for days. i also would throw in alexis bledel, and katie holmes-i know, i just adore katie. she can do no wrong..

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I think most of the ones on People's list are good. I agree with you the four that you removed. I love that you added Blake Lively. I love her style. Not so sure about Lady Gaga though. I'm all for taking fashion risks but she's just a little too ridiculous for my taste.

Lyndsy said...

I definitely agree about Blake Lively! The girls kills it on the red carpet and always looks so sexy. I heart her :)

Lindsey said...

Totally agree with the ones you picked!!

Anonymous said...

i agree with your substitutions, esp dakota fanning.

and guess who is going to see THE GAGA??!?! yep. me and Skinny and PP&P! your blogpost about it really got me wanting to go, and PP&P had a coworker who had extra tickets so we got them for $50 each! i will try and take lots of pics. (the concert is sunday) what will i wear?!?!