Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Glee's "Britney/Brittany" Episode

 

I just wanted to do a quick post about the awesomeness of last night's Glee episode, it definitely was a "Britney Spears sex riot" just like Sue Sylvester said.

 

Even if you're not a fan of the show, but a Britney Spears fan, I would highly suggest checking it out! They performed four of her hit songs, including "Toxic", "Slave 4 You", "Me Against the Music", "Stronger" and "Baby One More Time". All of which I've already downloaded and have listened to on repeat all morning long.

 

Heather Morris, Brittany on the show, killed it in her performances! She looks so similar to the icon in some scenes I had to do a double take. This was her break out episode and I can't wait to see more of her this season!

PS I'm glad Matthew Morrison's character Will Schuester didn't shave his head like the rumors were saying, his curly locks are too gorgeous!
Post a Comment