Thursday, September 2, 2010

MAC + Disney Villains = Gorgeous



Call all Disney fans!! Disney and MAC have teamed up to show your dark glamorous side in the MAC Venomous Villains Collection available September 30! Showcasing products and colors inspired by the naughtiest of Disney's villains; Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty), Cruella De Vil (The Hundred and One Dalmatians), Evil Queen (Snow White) and Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog). Check out the video here. The collection is huge! Check it out:




Each villain gets their own mini-collection:


Now I know I definitely don't need to add to my collection (remember this post? Some of my friends tried to stage in intervention!), but I think I'll definitely pick up a few things from the collections. Namely, a dark lipgloss, eyeshadow, maybe a nail polish or two.

Will you check out the collection? What collection do you like the best? Maleficent and Dr Facilier's collection are my fave! For more information regarding the collaboration, check out Makeup and Beauty Blog post here.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a Corioliss Flat Iron! Enter here!

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

That is amazing!!! I am definitely going to need to check out that out! Looks like those colors will be great for fall!

Lyndsy said...

OOh the sleeping beauty collection looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Lyndsy said...

OOh the sleeping beauty collection looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Kerr said...

what a great idea! I must tell my mom about this.

Brittany said...

mac ATTACK!

I love mac makeup! it smells SO good!

kippyskippy said...

Oh man! I want these so bad! LA Times had an article with a picture of an awesome looking nail polish!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fffffuuunnnn!!

Jessica said...

Ooooh so many pretty items! I will look forward to hearing which items you purchase. I have put myself on a clothing/makeup purchasing BAN until my birthday Oct 30... :( lol