Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My New Girl Crush

Meet my new girl crush, Amber Lancaster. I've seen her face randomly around the internet and quickly became obsessed with her style and especially her hair. She's currently starring in MTV's "The Hard Times of RJ Berger", but has been around for a few years as a trophy model for the Emmys and as a model on The Price is Right (love that show!).


I'm seriously, completely, obsessed with her hair. I love the color, length, curls, and simple style she wears! I also adore her make-up looks, dewy cheeks, bronzed glow, and lots of mascara!
I know this last shot is kind of (alot) sexy, but isn't her hair outrageously gorgeous????


If her hair wasn't tantalizing enough, I also want her wardrobe. It's simple, sexy, and young. What more could you want? I'm now seriously checking out my closet to see how I can copy these looks ASAP!!

What do you think of my new crush? Has she been on your radar already?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a Corioliss Flat Iron! Enter here!
Post a Comment